Preamble: We, the Entreps of the World
The International Board of Entreps is meant to be the United Nations for Entrepreneurs,
And our world is a new one to be built from diversity and innovation, so you are welcome.
WE, THE ENTREPS OF THE WORLD
- to save recent and succeeding generations from only contemplating the future and expecting that others are going to plan our lives and solve our problems,
- to reaffirm confidence in human beings, in the dignity and worth of innovative peoples and organizations, in the equal capacity of evolution of men and women, and of businesses large and small,
- to establish conditions under which Entreps have similar basic rights and obligations for doing business, which arise from domestic laws and other sources of either national or international regulations, and
- to promote economic progress and better standards of living in greater Earth and universe sustainability, The Magna Carta of the “International Board of Entreps” (entrepreneurs) has been designed on the basis of a new highly connected and global Earth where “We, the Entreps of the World” have the right, and the responsibility, to recover ancient practices and find new paths for doing business in a sustainable manner. This manner takes advantage of the key opportunities of communicating in different languages, buying and selling abroad, forming international partnerships, listening to experimented experts from every nationality, and living in friendly environments to youth, innovation, technology and science,
and for these ends
- to unite our strength to create and link together entreping environments, either regionally, or sector by sector, or just depending on the size of any given ventures, and to that end: to take effective individual and collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to innovation, and for the suppression of acts of limitation or other breaches of the freedom of starting up sustainable ventures; and to bring about, by reasonable means and in conformity with the principles of national and international laws, adjustment or settlement of international disparities or situations which might lead to generate obstacles to business development;
- to develop friendly relations and new ventures among small, medium and large companies and governments, based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of every single initiative, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal trading;
- to achieve international co-operation for giving youth, especially from early ages and for the rest of our lives, the proper mechanism to think and act maturely by making decisions and doing things in more effective and efficient ways, with the desirable and due respect to our planet, without distinction as to nationality, race, sex, language, opinion, or religion; and
- to be a center for harmonizing the actions of companies and governments in the attainment of these common ends.
have resolved to combine our efforts to accomplish these aims
Accordingly, no matter what place of the Earth we are in or what businesses we run, either individually or through assembled representatives who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, and, in fact, being present or via on-line sources, in the city of Brussels, we have agreed to the present Magna Carta of the International Board of Entreps and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the International Board of Entreps.
INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF ENTREPS
Preamble to the Magna Carta of the International Board of Entreps