Chapter V: The Circular Board
Article 23: Fifteen Leaders from the Earth
1. The Circular Board covers the whole Earth and shall consist of fifteen members. As permanent members: the founder being the President, the Honorary President, the Chief Executive Officer and the Secretary-General. And, for equitable geographical distribution, there will be non-permanent members, including everyone from the country of the world hosting the particular meeting: the General Director of the country, the President and the Prime Minister of the country, one notable Ambassador plus two notable investors and two notable entreps of the International Board of Entreps with the nationality of the country and three representatives of the main Sponsors or Boosters of that year for the International Board of Entreps. More prominent personalities or relevant representatives of governments, entreps, heads of companies and capital organization leaders may be invited to any particular meeting, holding voice but nonvoting.
2. The non-permanent members of the Circular Board shall be designated for the duration of the particular meeting, and, if not already being such, will become Ambassadors of the International Board of Entreps onwards.
3. Each member of the Circular Board shall have only one representative.
Article 24: Taking Effective Action
1. In order to ensure prompt and effective action by the International Board of Entreps, its members confer on the Circular Board primary responsibility for the encouragement of international entrepment, business analysis and the rest of the duties written in this Magna Carta, and agree that in carrying out its duties under this responsibility the Circular Board acts on their behalf.
2. In discharging these duties the Circular Board shall act in accordance with the Purposes and Principles of the International Board of Entreps. The specific powers granted to the Circular Board for the discharge of these duties are laid out in the chapters throughout this Magna Carta.
3. The Circular Board can submit annual and, when necessary, special reports to the General Board for its consideration.
Article 25: Trust
The members of the International Board of Entreps agree to respect and encourage the recommendations and actions of the Circular Board if in accordance with the present Magna Carta.
Article 26: A Plural Voice
In order to promote the establishment and maintenance of international entrepment and global businesses under similar or comparable laws with the least diversion for impediments and barriers to entrep from governments’ and companies’ policies, the Circular Board shall be responsible for collecting and analyzing data, formulating reports and recommendations, holding meetings and events, trying to harmonize laws and tax systems, proposing measures for certain regions of the world, offering on-platform initiatives for entreps from all over the world, connecting entreps with investors and other entrepal, promoting entrepment among youth, and so, with the assistance of the rest of Boards referred to along this Magna Carta.
Article 27: By Affirmative Votes
1. Each member of the Circular Board shall have one vote.
2. Decisions of the Circular Board on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of eight members.
3. Decisions of the Circular Board on all other important matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of eight members always including the concurring votes of the permanent members; provided that, a particular party to a certain decision shall abstain from voting.
Article 28: High Level
1. The Circular Board shall be organized to be able to function continuously. Each member of the Circular Board shall for this purpose be represented at all times at the seat of the Organization. When no meeting is been taken the President decides on behalf of the Circular Board, to validate these decisions in one of the next three sessions of the aforementioned committee.
2. The Circular Board shall hold periodic meetings at which each of its members may, if they so desire, be represented by a high level member of their organization or some other specially designated representative. Nevertheless, when the President of the International Circular Board calls for an important meeting, only the original members shall attend it.
3. The Circular Board may hold meetings at places other than the seat of the Organization which, in its judgment, will best facilitate its work.
Article 29: Delegations
The Circular Board may establish such subsidiary directors and committees as it deems necessary for the performance of its functions and specifically other continental, regional and local Circular Boards that have to be confirmed and validated, and that will permanently report to the Circular Board and to the President.
Article 30: Presidency
The Circular Board shall adopt its own rules of procedure, being the President the very President of the General Board and the International Board of Entreps.
Article 31: Premium Access
Any member of the International Board of Entreps who is not a member of the Circular Board may participate, with a previous invitation and agreement to be nonvoting, in the discussion of any question brought before the Circular Board whenever the latter considers that the interests of that member are specially affected.
Article 32: Parties to certain decisions
Any member of the International Board of Entreps who is not a member of the Circular Board or any agent who is not a member of the International Board of Entreps, if they are a party of a certain decision under consideration by the Circular Board, can be invited to participate, nonvoting, in the discussion related to the matter. The Circular Board shall lay down such conditions as it deems just for the participation of an agent who is not a member of the International Board of Entreps.