Chapter X: We Lobby
Article 61: Lobby
1. We, the Entreps of the World, are an international Think Tank lobbying governments for specific regulations, deregulations, and other initiatives to harmonize an entreps and business-friendly worldwide geographical frame as extended as possible.
2. We do not ever plan to become part of governments, but only to influence them enough to facilitate entreps and business people in general their activity and mobility from continent to continent, from country to country, from county to county, from city to city, from quarter to quarter and from village to village.
3. We respect decisions taken against our recommendations.
4. We accept views opposite from ours, and contemplate as well as possible that our conclusions could be wrong when applied in specific and totally different circumstances, though the main frame could be the same.
FUNCTIONS and POWERS
Article 62: Formal and Informal Lobby
1. Lobby formally can be conducted by promoting certain measures from inside the governments and institutions,
2. and lobby is considered informal when promoted only by companies, associations and citizens.
3. Nevertheless we usually lobby both formally and informally since no measure should deserve validation if not explained, or passed frontally against the will of these agents.
4. Eventually, one of our goals is that governments, companies and citizens agree with these principles: no taxes nor burdens on entreps until they amortize their investments; give me customers instead of subsidies and the zero-step bureaucracy or procedure are the best one.
Article 63: What We are Not
1. We, the Entreps of the World, are not politicians.
2. We are not people looking for grants, but for customers.
Article 64: What Our Business Ventures Need
1. We, the Entreps of the World, are business people and fellows with one worldwide voice.
2. We try to simplify and harmonize business procedures and taxation in as many regions of the World as possible, creating a similar entreps-friendly environment everywhere, so that governments: avoid taxing us before we have even invoiced something and the same governments remove bureaucracy and regulations distracting us from our main commitment of developing our communities.
Article 65: Our Initiatives
Every measure We, the Entreps of the World promote, is called a “Neway” initiative when promoting transparent legislation or such, a “Noway” initiative when trying to simplify procedures and facts, and a “Notax” initiative, when trying to avoid economic charges on our business ventures.
Article 66: “N” Initiatives
1. A Neway initiative fights those who do not add value or simply go against the interest of the entrepment process, establishing new straight-forward legislative and situational frames.
2. Our Neway initiatives promote teaching people to do business, encouraging instead of frightening, boosting entrepment as an alternative to dependent jobs, and punishing with tedious processes only when the activity to be run injures nature, health, honesty or society itself.
3. When promoting one of our Noway initiatives you are avoiding the approval or contribution to eliminate situations and procedures (or just certain steps among a procedure) that are distracting us from our goals, blocking our economic activity or simply strangling us.
Article 67: Notax Initiatives
1. When promoting one of our Notax initiatives you are avoiding the approval of or you are contributing to the elimination of taxes (and similar burdens) that are unnecessarily charging our activity without balancing our incomes and are putting our focus on the payment step instead of the growing one.
2. Taxation should be considered the contribution to society when running a very profitable business and, when necessary, the punishment measure to those leading activities injuring nature, health, honesty or society itself.
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN TO START OUR PATH
Article 68: Notax First Year
When entreps start a business venture they do not need grants, but clearance of taxes instead, so, We, the Entreps of the World support a free first taxation year on entreps, being that the first year of any declared formal business activity run by entreps, an entrep should not pay any taxes at all.
Article 69: Half-Tax Tenth Year
When entreps are becoming mature they deserve an individual act of recognition to encourage them to continue with their effort: risking their money, spending their time for the sake of economic growth, and sustainably developing the World, so, We, the Entreps of the World support both a half-free tenth taxation year on entreps being that the tenth year of any continuously declared formal business activity run by entreps an entrep should not pay more than fifty percent of any established taxes.
Article 70: Customers
When entreps start a business venture they do not need grants, but customers instead. So, We, the Entreps of the World support any public or private measures that facilitate the attainment and retention of customers for their businesses for entreps.
Article 71: Entreps Passport
When entreps run a business venture they need to develop it more and more, so We, the Entreps of the World support any public or private measures that facilitate entreps “to bring the bag” of their businesses from place to place, so that entreps would be born here and would age over years of the same business activity anywhere they move, without new starts. We bet on an exclusive Entreps Passport in order to let our members go beyond national borders.
Article 72: Teaching and Culture
1. To build the business mind of the talented youth from childhood to early teenagers up to fifteen, who we call roundteens, We, the Entreps of the , support any public or private measures teaching entrepment on roundteens, above all about practical subjects.
2. To develop the business mind of the talented youth from sixteen to thirty, who we call adultagers, We, the Entreps of the World support any public or private measures teaching entrepment to adultagers, above all about practical subjects and when looking for entreps to start a business themselves.