Chapter VI: Your Embassy
Article 33: The Parties
1. The parties of any entreping settlement in a particular region of the world shall agree to use permanent and fair conversation and action, naming representatives for listening the proposals of others and offering their views in exchange, so that first of all, they shall be open-minded to new ways of settling things and shall look abroad from their region to find benchmarking from the very beginning.
2. The Circular Board itself when necessary or the properly delegated continental, regional or local replicated Circular Board (for example, an Ambassador instead), shall, when invited, call upon and meet the parties in his scope to settle their goals on a certain entreping or business matter by such means.
Article 34: Comparing Measures
The Circular Board itself when necessary, or the properly delegated continental, regional or local replicated Circular Board (for example, an Ambassador instead), may call upon and meet the parties in his scope to suggest recommendations or actions on a certain entreping or business matter, in order to determine whether the solution fits international benchmarking, or whether the new views are likely to become an international benchmarking practice. The International Board of Entreps, via whatever committee or agent attending to any such a meeting as stated in both articles 33 and 34, shall deliver a report on each of these encounters.
Article 35: Ambassadors
1. Any member of the International Board of Entreps may become an Ambassador for a region of the world by obtaining a Certificate, previous fulfillment and by maintaining certain goals established by the President and they shall report to the corresponding committee. Every report will contain a list of achievements.
2. The general goal is registering and maintaining in the network of the organization five hundred members (any added member counts twice if he or she is being from a different nationality than the Ambassador).
3. This general goal can be supplemented or substituted by another even better achievement: registering to our network sponsors and donors, or even better if a government or company passes and applies our initiatives.
Article 36: Ambassadors on Movement
1. An Ambassador shall give notice in advance and deliver reports on any attendance to a meeting or encounter on behalf of the International Board of Entreps, and may bring proposals or initiatives adding value to the provided purposes of the organization to the attention of the proper designated committee. Every report will contain a list of achievements.
2. The minutes of the Circular Board or the delegated committee in respect of matters brought to its attention under this Article will be validated via certificate and sent back to the Ambassadors with comments and qualification.
3. The validated certificate does not create a rule onwards, but only a singular and temporal instruction.
Article 37: GlobalAmbassadors
1. A Global Ambassador is a notable person, influencing: Two hundred and fifty people abroad from their mother countries, or other internationally influential people (when less than two hundred and fifty), or outstanding organizations and companies, to reach our goals through them. They usually speak various languages, travel frequently and use social media daily. Every report will contain a list of achievements.
2. A Global Ambassador is authorized, when giving notice to the President of the International Board of Entreps in advance and in detail, to meet country or continent leaders, on behalf of the main Board.
Article 38: Regional and Local Ambassadors
Any regional or local ambassador is a notable person, influencing: at least five hundred people from his/her region or area, or other regionally influential people (when less than five hundred), or outstanding organizations and companies, to reach our goals through them. They are usually regional leaders, attend many meetings and use social media daily. A regional ambassador is authorized, when giving notice to the President or the Country Manager of the International Board of Entreps in advance and in detail, to meet regional and local leaders, on behalf of the specific regional Board.